JOIN THE TEAM
CleanWorks is always looking to expand its team. We love people who are engaged, driven, and team-oriented – people who truly desire to give back to their community. It’s our belief that professionalism can be fun, that great work is artful, and that each of our employees can and will make a positive impact in the lives of those they serve.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to Sharon@CleanWork.com to apply and tell us what position you are interested in.
Floor/Carpet Technician Needed:
- Power Washing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Strip Finish
- Window Cleaning
- FT and PT
- Ability to earn PTO
- Weekend and Weekday positions needed
- Not afraid of heights/willing to climb ladders 8+ feet
- Pay depends on experience
- Experience a plus, but NOT NEEDED
- Offer on the job training
- Must have a strong desire to learn
Entry Level Utility Person Needed:
We are looking to add a team member to our residential and commercial cleaning services. Candidate must take pride in their work, be reliable, and qualify to drive a company vehicle. This is a full time day shift position – Monday through Friday. Overtime is available. Must be able to be flexible with working hours. No experience , no problem. Willing to train the right person.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Floor care including carpet extraction, tile and grout, VCT, bonneting and buffing
- Cleaning upholstery, windows and window blinds
- Whole house or apartment turnover and/or construction cleaning
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home
- Clean vehicle at end of each day
Other requirements include:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Prior cleaning / maintenance / janitorial experience will be reviewed and considered
- Must be comfortable working on a ladder at first or second story level
- This is a physically demanding position. Must be strong, agile and in good physical condition.
It is understood and agreed upon that any misrepresentation by me on this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application and/or separation from the employer’s service if I have been employed.
I give the employer the right to investigate all references and to secure additional information about me, if job-related. I hereby release from liability the employer and its representatives for seeking such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.
The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employer does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by any local, state or federal law.
I understand it is the company’s policy not to refuse to hire a qualified individual with a disability because of this person’s need for an accommodation that would be required by the ADA.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a nationwide Criminal Background check, a nationwide Sex Offender background check, and a drug screening test.
CleanWorks is an equal opportunity employer.